Showcase Saturday ~ Layered Christmas Tree By Wanda December 10, 2011 Welcome to Showcase Saturday! Today I'm going to show you how to make this Layered Christmas Tree. I used Candy Cane Jingles 3D Decoupage By Digital Delights for the little snowman!Have fun making yours!!! Huggles Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Layered Chrstmas Tree Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Wendy Hall10 December, 2011Fantastic Wanda, what a fun way to create texture and layers:)HugsWendyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBrenda10 December, 2011omgosh I am lovin this....sooo awesome! I just started doing the digi stamps ...forgot how relaxing the coloring is...does take me forever tho...joy!hugsBrendaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous12 December, 2011what a cute card love the tree. it won't let me post on yours or Jens page levine@pldi.net sharon LeVineReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Fantastic Wanda, what a fun way to create texture and layers:)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Wendy
omgosh I am lovin this....sooo awesome! I just started doing the digi stamps ...forgot how relaxing the coloring is...does take me forever tho...joy!
ReplyDeletehugs
Brenda
what a cute card love the tree. it won't let me post on yours or Jens page levine@pldi.net sharon LeVine
ReplyDelete