CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Water Lilies

I made this cute little pizza box with a svg file from MyGrafico .  The waterlilies came with the file.  I colored them with water color penciled and curled the edges.  I layed them with diminsional dots and put flower soft in the middle.  I printed out the two little frogs and sandwiched a piece of asitate between them so that he would appear to be jumping.  I made these for a swarm I'm going to this weekend.  I bet you can't guess the theme.  Ok so you can.  It's Hop to it..  Boy are we going to have fun! 

1 comments:

BettyBee said...

They were adorable!! I loved them, and you sure put a lot of work and love into all of the little treats that you bring to us! Your work is always so beautiful.

Thanks!!! Viva la Divas!!

Post a Comment