CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge #74 Envelopes to go.

This weeks challenge over on Cuttlebug Challenge is to make a matching envelope.  I started with the Swirls folder and embossed my envelope and my card.  The little dress is made by cutting a scalloped circle to look like a dress then wrapping thread around the scallops this technique is called Spirelli.  I wrapped a ribbon around the wait to give it a little more diffinition.    I made the purse with a 2 slot punch out and folded it around thread.   The hat is stickers on a blue background layers and then a rhinestone on top and topped it off with a bow.  I cut the hanger out of blue paper and the straps are the punch out for the die cut.  The envelope I embossed the flap with the swirl folder and put a little hat on the front to match.

1 comments:

BettyBee said...

Ooo La La! Is she headed to a Diva night out??? Love the DiVine swirls background, and then the envelope sure makes a perfect combo!
This card would be great for most occasions. Great job!

Post a Comment