CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Princess Castle



I needed to make a “mailbox” for a girls camp I’m attending so I decided to make a castle. I used the following cartridges: Paper Doll Dress-up, George, and Walk In My Garden. I used the deep cut blade to cut the foam. The little skits on the princess’s in done in velum. I cut them ½ bigger, ran them though the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dot folder. Then “gathered them in to fit. Each one of the Princess’s match the ladies that are on the camp board with their hair color and name. The Stickles match the dress on the edgesand crowns. The turrets are made out of wrapping paper rolls. I can hardly wait for camp to start!




0 comments:

Post a Comment