CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Be Inspired #87 Paint

This week challenge was to use paint.  I had so much fun with this one.  I used a cardboard container that held my favorite beverage!  I painted it with white acrylic paint.  It took about four coats to cover the red on the box.  The boarder was made with the MS punch.  The cute little image is from Dustin Pike.  I colored it using Bic Markers.  The wooden frame is the die cut and embossing folder for the Cuttlebug.  Then to top everything off I used the wooden cut on the Pooh Font cartridge.  I can hardly wait for our picnic!

3 comments:

Shantaie said...

what a darling picnic container, be right over...what time will the burgers be ready??? :)

Terrie B x said...

Your picnic container is `fabulous` Wanda TFS
Have a great weekend:)x

CuttlebugCourt said...

Wanda, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message! I really appreciate it! I'll definitely be around the Cuttlebug Challenges! :)

Post a Comment