CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday Showcase ~ Harvest Blessings

Welcome to Showcase Saturday. 
I'm super excited about today's card.  I designed it from an inspiration I received from my friend Kathy Files.  She makes the most amazing photo albums.  While I was watching her I thought of the idea to make a card with the extra flap.  I'm sure someone else had already made one.. But I have never seen it so I figured out how to make this one and I'm sharing it with you.  As a joke with my friends.  I called it the
Flippin' Flap card.
   I used the Digital Delights Simply Fall Paper Set, Fall Sentiment Set, Fall Kids Set, I also used the Fall Accessories Set

Thanks for joining me today!  Huggles

2 comments:

Wendy said...

This is adorable Wanda:)

laurakim said...

Hi, Wanda,
I'm intrigued with digital scrapbooking, but I have no idea which software to buy. I want easy peasy software that I can catch on to quickly. My OS is Windows 7, and I used to used Creative Keepsakes software, but the one I had was not compatible with Windows 7. What would you suggest?
grammygoodson@bellsouth.net
http://www.midnightcropper@blogspot.com

Post a Comment