CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Delightful Challenge - Make It Sparkle

This weeks challenge on Delightful Challenge is to make it sparkle!!! 
I choose to use Joshua the Vampire and The Ghost in the cauldron.  Along with the Haunted House out of the Accessory set.  I started with the white cardstock card.  I painted the background with watercolors.  I then layered the Haunted House.  I colored the images with Bic pens.  I added stickles to make it sparkle! 

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

A fabulous card Wanda,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lisa said...

whoo hoo look at all those images, love the sparkle and wonderful job!!

Anita said...

Stunning card! I love how you used the stickles.

Berenice R. said...

Such a nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

Wendy said...

Perfect Halloween scene Wanda, and luv the sparkle:)

Post a Comment