Happy Monday!! Today I'm going to show you an easy way to make a simple card with Lattice Weave and your Cuttlebug.
Lets start off by gathering our supplies:
Card Stock (two sided works best)
1. Cut cardstock to 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"
2.Score horizontally to form a top-fold card
3.Lightly draw a horitzon line on card front 7/8 inches below fold. Mark on fold 1 1/4 inches from left side, then every 1/4 inch thereafter, making last mark 3/4 inch from right edge. Repeat again on the line that you had drawn. Starting at 1 inch from left side, then every 1/4 inch thereafter, making last mark 1 inch from right edge.
4. Using scissors or craft knife, cut diagonally through both layers of card stock from each mark on fold to diagagonal mark on line below, making sure to keep cuts parallel to one another
5.With craft eraser, erase line and marks.
6. Open card and lay flat. Beginning at one end. fold every other tab to the left, tucking point of folded-down tab behind next unfolded tab. Close card.
7. Using the With Gratitude die cut cut out So Kind and flower. It is easy to use two different colors of cardstock at the same time, just by placing them side by side where the die cuts are.
8. Cut the saying on to the front of the card.
9 Embellish with Stickles
Here is the card I have done before. It shows you what you can do to "Jazz" it up!
I hope you give this a try. It's really easy and fun!