CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Be Inspired #50 Centerpiece

The final Challenge for this month over at Cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com is a Centerpiece. We now have a whole Birthday Party In A Box.. How exciting is that. Do you think my son who's turning 25 would mind if used these? LOL Yeah I think he would! I used Dustin Pikes Digi art for my little pirate gang. I colored them with Bic markers. The scroll is from Daisy Company. I ran it though my Cuttlebug with the Houndstooth folder. The little treasure chest is from Delightful Doodles. Thanks again Cuttlebug Challenge this has been fun!!!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Super, Wanda!! Your creations this month have been fabulous! One more to go next week! See you then at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!

Rosemary said...

Oh Wanda, what a fun centerpiece you have done!!..I love seeing all your creativity and excited to see you doing the challenges!!

Thanks for being with us at www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Beth said...

Wanda posted a comment the other night but don't know what happen to it but any who I love this centerpiece it is so cool and perfect for a guy don't care what age.
Thanks again for joining us at Cuttlebug Challenge

Karen said...

I've enjoyed all of your projects! This is so adorable and what a grand centerpiece!!!

Karen
www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Jenn K said...

Super Cute!! I love this centerpiece!

Post a Comment