CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #49 Mini Albums


The Birthday Celebration over on Cuttlebug Challenge continues!!! I have had sooooo much fun with this! What a great idea to challenge us to put together an entire birthday party!!! I had an incredibly exciting time putting together my Mini Album. It was so fun to use the Dustin Pike images. I colored them with the Bic markers using the Copic blending technique that my wonderful friend show me how to do over the weekend. Lets just say I must go back and redo my invitation. You'll notice I already redid the Birthday Card. Ok now that I've gushed I will tell you what I did. I took a paper grocery sack and cut it a little bigger than the size I wanted and wadded it up and just made a ball out of it. I then ironed it. It still wasn't exactly how I wanted, so I ran it though the Cuttlebug a couple of times with no folder just a piece of foam. I glued the little button on the front and put the elastic between the layers on the back. There is cardboard in the middle of the cover and the back. I used my favorite folder for this project which was the Houndstooth. All of the paper used on this project came from DCWV Photo Pictures 2. I tied the album together with twine loosely to keep it within my theme












13 comments:

Ramona said...

You have really done some cute stuff with this theme. YOU GO!

Rosemary said...

OMG!!!..this is outstanding!!!So cute and love all the inside pages. Neat idea with the 'guest list' and a spot for special memories!..Thanks for taking the challenge at www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com Love seeing your participation!!

Cassie said...

this is really cute - your dragon pirate is colored so beautifully!
thanks for playing along at cuttlebug challenge!
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Wow, Wanda!! This is just fabulous! I love Dustin Pike images and you made them even better! Really glad to see you partying with us at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot

Cindy

Karen said...

Awww..how precious! Great mini album!I've truly enjoyed seeing all your work for the challenges!

Karen
www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Jamilie said...

Love your mini album!! Just fabulous!

Linnie said...

just a beautiful piece of work
luv
linniex

June Houck said...

"Captain's Log"...pure genius! This is so adorable. I have loved each one of your entries and I can't wait to see what you will do with the next challenge. (I can't tell you yet what it is ;))


June Houck
Proud DT member @ Cuttlebug Challenge blog
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

ellen s. said...

just gorgeous! Thank you for being part of the Cuttlebug Challenge.

Beth said...

Wanda another fun project in your party package this ROCK's thanks for joining us again this week at CBC

Beth
ttp://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Dora said...

I love it! so totally cute!

Jenn K said...

I just love this!! So Cute!! Great Job!!

Meda said...

What a cute idea! I really like the title of your album!

Post a Comment