CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

Hello everyone!  I'm so excited about the New Year!!!!  It's been an eventful last 3 weeks.  Between the Angel Tree, My computer dying, 2, yes I said 2 printers going down, Christmas and worst of all I got sick...  I was so sad I couldn't post this adorable New Years card on time.  But I have everything back to working and can't wait until Thursday when Digital Delights starts back up after our much appreciated break.  But I must admit.... I really missed it.. Crafts are my therapy and you can ask any one in my family... I need the therapy... LOL... Ok so here's my cute little guy..
It's Baby Boy New Year!!!!
I made the clock with a hybrid picture I found on the web.  My baby boy was colored with Copic's and Bic markers.  You can get Baby Boy New Year at Digital Delights. 
See you all on Thursday!

1 comments:

Court said...

Hi Wanda! So glad you are up and about again! This little one is so cute! HUGGLES!

Post a Comment