CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Over on Betty Bee Buzz we are making calendars.  Make sure you check out all the wonderful ideas!
For my calendar I had found this wonderful file from Annie Lang.  I really love her images and the calendar is to die for.  I printed it out on White CS and stacked all the pages together.  I used the Big Bite and punched three holes in all the pages at once.  I used the hole protectors so the holes wouldn't tear out.   I tied some pretty pink ribbon to tie them together.  I'm really excited about this calendar because I've decided I will be adding embellishment to each page as the year go on. 
For January I added some Snowflake Jewels and Stickles on the snow areas.

Here is a picture of all the months... If your interested in getting this file it is available from
 Annie Lang.  The file is a down load and it on sale right now for $2.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment