CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Betty Bee's Buzz - Tie One On.

This week's inspiration was to do something with "Ribbons"  I decided it would be fun to make a ribbon weave.  When I was little I loved to make hot pads.  I used the same kind of theory on this.  I taped the red ribbon onto a piece of paper and made sure they were really close.  I then took the white and pink ribbon and weaved it though the red.  I used my Xyron and bonded the back together.  To cut out the heart on the white CS I used the Fiskar's UFO...  The punch is by EK Success.  To finish it off I used this darling little girl from Whoopsie Daisy.  The "For You" sticker is something I just had laying around.  I really don't know where I got it.  LOL  Now pop on over and join us in the fun at Betty Bee's Buzz.

1 comments:

Court said...

This is GORGEOUS Wanda!!!

Post a Comment