Skip to main content

New Product Saturday -Tutorial

 Hello and Welcome to New Product Saturday..
I’m so excited that I get to bring to you the
New Products
from Digital Delights by Louby Lou!
Today I’m featuring the NEW
St. Patrick’s Day Digital Papers,
the Square Box Cut files,
and the Gift Bag Cut File.

We’ll start of with this adorable little gift bag. 
Print your Digital Paper with your favorite computer program..
  For the gift bags I used the regular copy paper
(Hint: make sure you set your printer to borderless)

Cut the bag out using the Gift Bag using the Cut File or you can do it by hand with the PDF file.  These files are now in Digital Delights store you can get it here.

When cutting your bag with the cut file, note which way you want your paper so the design is at the top of the bag.
(Hint: When cutting copy paper, make sure you use an old mat.. The new mat sticks and will tear the paper)

Score the fold lines and fold. 

Put your Double sided tape on the inside of the large flap on inside of bag right along the edge.  Do the same on the bottom flap..  You can put a small piece of tape on the printed side of the small side flaps at the bottom of the bag.
Assemble your bag..

    Carefully pinch the top together folding in the side of the bag.  
To get this effect.


Now take your topper and side over the top of the bag and center.  Punch two hole with a hole punch and tie your ribbon…
For this topper I just cut a 31/2 X 31/2 square

Decorate the front with your favorite
Digital Delights Digi… I used the
Circular St. Patrick’s Sentiment and Shamrock Sam.  He was a “Friday Freebie” but now he’s available in the store here.

Our next project is the “Gift Boxes”..

These are so simple with the cut files, which are available here.  Using your favorite program and your cutting machine.  Pick the size you want. 
They come in the sizes of  6X6, 5X5, and 4X4. 
Or you can resize to whatever size you would like.

 I again used Digital Delights  St. Patrick’s Digital Paper.  I printed it out onto Card Stock.  On the 6X6 box I used DCWV “Nana’s Kids” Card Stock because my printer won’t print the larger size paper.You will need at least a 10X10 sheet for this one.
(Hint: Make sure your printer settings are set to borderless)


After cutting the box, score 1 inch from the edge on each side of the box.
(This is the same for each size box.)  Fold your side in..


Put a piece of double sided tape on the printed side of each flap.
Then on the non-printed of the opposite side of the slit. 

 Fold the flaps in and secure to sides to form box. 
Now it’s time to decorate… 

In the 5X5 box I made these cute little candy wrappers and wrapped them around Hershey nuggets. 
 (You know you want to find gold in the Leprachun's pot!)

In the 4X4 box I giving a gift card.. This little guy is Leprechaun Larry.  He is also available in the store here. You can also use these wonderful boxes for your dimensional cards… The uses are endless.
(Hint:  if you find the boxes aren’t quite sturdy enough for you, just add an extra piece of card stock in the bottom of your box on the inside.)
 I would love to see all of your ideas!
Thank you for joining me today!

Huggles,  Wanda
 
 
 

Comments

  1. These are truly fantastic Wanda, I luv them all:)
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!  Hello everyone.  I know it's been a very long time since I posted.  I've had to deal with some personal issues and couldn't dedicate my time to crafting.  But, I'm back!  I have been doing some really fun activities and having lots of fun with Betty from Bettybrett.blogspot.com .  She has amazing Friday try days. Her crops are the greatest.  I'm looking forward to the November one. It is called Candy Cane Lane. I'm even going to teach a class of my own in paper piecing. This class will be the 23rd of November.  More details on this to follow.    I've so missed crafting and I've missed my followers.  I always said " I love my computer because my friends are in it".  LOL  I will be posting pictures soon.  I just need to get this computer set up to do it with. Huggles,  Wanda

Wedding Affaire Lamp Shade

For our big Wedding Affaire on Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot   I chose to make Crystal Goblet Lamp Shades. I first made the pattern in the shape and length that I want the shade to be. I used velumn to for the shade it self. To hold the ends of the shade together I used Tear-ific tape. It really holds well. Using the heart Cuttlebug Folder I dry embossed the heart in the middle of the shade. I made the cross hatch with using the pergamano technique. The K is cut out of Core'dinations gemstone with the Jasmine cartridge. I sanded the K to give it a softer look. The cute little butterflies are cut out of the Core'dinations pearls paper. I used the MS Pop Up Butterfly punch. They are the "cast off" pieces which left me a wonderful border for latter use. (LOL) I found this wonderful lace with pearls weaved through it at Joann's in the material section. Using the Tear-ific tape I laid it all a long the bottom of the shade then placed the lace over tape. I then cut the

Cuttlebug Challenge #48

Cuttlebug Challenge is having a month long celebration for their 1 year anniversay. This weeks challenge was a gift bag and card. For my gift bag I used a clipart from Daisie Company. I burnt around the edges to make it look old. (Little hint here. Don't do it in your kitchen even though there is water so if it get out of hand. It does set off the fire alarm. OOPS LOL ) Then I made the tag with my favorite folder for this project the Houndstooth. Tied it on with my twine to keep it in the same theme. My card I used Dustin Pike Digi-art Colored it with Bic pens and Gel pens. The inside of the card I used Clip art from Daisie Company and used the houndstooth folder again to distress the scroll.