CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Delightful Challenges - Animals


Today's Challenge is to use a Animal.. I choose Lenny the Lion..   He has such courage I decide to make a "You Can Do It" card...  This will be my last challenge for Digital Delights.. I've been given the wonderful opportunity to become a designer for New Products with them.. I'm so excited!!!!  But alas I had this card done so I joined for one last time.. LOL   Make sure you pop on over to Digital Callenges and join in on the fun too!  Huggles!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

love the pop up card!!! adorable

Wendy said...

This is too cute to be true Wanda:) It is beautiful!! You need to add this to our new SNR group album!!
Hugs
Wendy

Anita said...

What a fun pop up!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Wanda,fabulous design and paper's,
Hugs Dianne xx :0

Lisa Foster said...

This is fabulous Wanda! Congrats on your new position! Can't wait to see all your goodies:)
Hugs,
Lisa

Post a Comment