CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Delightful Sketches Challenge #8


I did Maggie May for this sketch challenge. I just love her and the important message she gives. I colored her with Bic pens using the "Copic" blending technique. The paper is from DCWV. I used miscellaneous ribbon that I had. The flowers are from a center piece I did for a party (can't waste anything). I used stickles for the flowers on her dress and a gel glitter pen for the breast cancer ribbons.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Wanda this is gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches!! Glad you like my ikmage too!!
Hugs
Wendy

Craftyanny said...

awwwwwwwwww doesn't Maggie look the bees knees sitting there.
Great take on the sketch, your card is beautiful.
Thanks for playing along with Delightful sketches this time
Anne x

Lisa Foster said...

This is such a pretty card! Thanks playing along with us at Delightful Sketches!
Hugs,
Lisa

Julie said...

You've done a fantastic job with Maggie. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
Julie x

Rachel said...

What a pretty card!! thanks for joining us at Delightful sketches.
hugs,
Rachel

Post a Comment