CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Here's Witching You A Happy Halloween

The shoe template is from Paper Popsicle. I just love it you can use it for so many idea.... I used Debbie Mumm's Holiday and Harvest paper. Little swirly brads for the shoes laces. I went outside and found a little stick to make the broom and them cut some of my little hula dancer skirt off in the back to make the bristles (hope she doesn't mind it's a little thinner back there. LOL). I used the swiss dot Cuttlebug folder to give my sign that was computer generated some texture. Inside I used a computer generated saying and matted it with the same paper. I was inspired to do this one from the shape card challenge a couple of weeks ago on Cuttlebug Challenge.

5 comments:

Karen said...

How adorable is that shoe! Love this!
Thanks for playing at the Cuttlebug Challenge blogspot!

Rosemary said...

Oh Wanda, this is just too cute!!..this shoe is just a perfect 'witch' boot!!

Jenn K said...

Oh how super Cute!! Love this!!

June Houck said...

So cute! I love that shoe :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is ADORABLE! I love what you created!! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Popsicles!!

Post a Comment