CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Halloween


This cute little guy is from Digital Pencil Too. I used the Haunted House folder and the Happy Halloween die cut and embossing folder. I colored my little friend with Bic marker. The paper is from DCWV. I used Gel pens and water color pencils to highlight the Happy Halloween and pumpkin. The glitter is from Martha Stewart. (I just love her little glue applicator!) I wish you could see the house better. No matter how I took the picture it was hard to see. But looks great on the card! I was inspired By Betty Bee on this card from one she did a couple of weeks ago. I just loved the Haunted House folder and the little kids.

3 comments:

Karen said...

That's a sweet image and love your
Happy Halloween card! Thanks for playing along at the Cuttlebug challenge Blogspot!

Terrie B x said...

I love your `fabulous` card
Thanks for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenge...
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Beth said...

Oh how sweet Wanda

Post a Comment