CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ohhhhh I'm sooo Scared


This card just makes me laugh! I fell in love with this wonderful stamp by House-Mouse. I colored the image with colored pencils and gel pen. The teeth I used white out to give them some texture. Then I took my exacto knife and made the teeth pointed. I used Stretch your imagination and paper doll cartridges for the card, boo frame all cuts and the little bat. I embossed the side of the card with Martha Stewarts embossing powder. The font is called Halloween-bats. The paper is from Debbie Mumm's Holiday and Harvest pack. (The clip on the first picture is just to hold it closed for photographing.)

3 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Oh, that is really cute!! LOL
Hugs,
Samantha
Just Buggin'

Kandi Phillips said...

What a cute little card! Love all the different Cricut cuts!

Robin said...

OH How Cute is That!?! Love House Mouse Stamps... they always make me smile!

Post a Comment