CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Betty Bee Buzz - Monday Motivation - Fred She Said

Emma the Caroler / Caroling Angel
Good Morning!  It's Motivational Monday.  I'm so excited to be able to bring to you
I have been a fan of hers for ever!  At Fred She Said there is a variety of Digi's that you can get!
From Darling Children to Beautiful Flowers and everything in between. 
I'll give you a heads up this weeks on Wednesday we are having a Challenge with Fred She Said Images.  Don't have any you say.. Don't fret.  You can go to here website and pick something out.  There is even a Freebie section.  You will have a hard time deciding though.. Well at least I do.  I do believe I own almost everything she's ever put out.  There is only a couple I still need to get.  LOL
Here are a few of her beautiful Digi's that I've used over the last year.
Doodle Dallion
Tea Cup Pansies
 Emma & the Chickadee 

Catching Snowflakes

Poinsettia
Coloured Decoupage Blossoms

Purple Pansies Set

Coloured Decoupage Blossoms


Butterflies Doodle Dallion

Hope this motivates you all to get buzzing.  I can't wait to see what you create!
Huggles,  Wanda







2 comments:

Summer said...

Beautiful flowers!

Valerie said...

Lots of pretty cards!

Post a Comment