CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Blue and White Challenge on Sew Many Cards

First I excited to announce I'm a new member of the Design Team for Sew Many Cards! 

My first challenge with them is Blue and White I choose to do the snow bunny. 
I colored the bunny with Koh-i-nor pencils and used OMS to blend.  Add some Sparkle and made this cute little interlocking card for him.  Inside I stamped some snowflakes and the Warm Holiday Wishes.   Make sure you pop on over to Sew Many Cards and join in on our Challenge!

2 comments:

Court said...

Gorgeous creation!

Martha said...

Wanda, I am totally enamored with this card. Is there a tutorial available to make it? I might be able to figure it out, but so far no luck.
Thanks for sharing your awesome work with us. I will be signing up as a follower.

Post a Comment