CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Digi Day at SNR


It's Digi Day at SNR and look at the cute Digi you can get for free!!!!  Pop on over and pick it up!.  Then there's a special surprise for all who play along and make something with this incredible little Nutcracker.
I colored the Nutcracker with Koh-i-nor pencils and used OMS to blend.  The tree is from the Mickey Mouse Cuttlebug Collection.  The paper is from K & Company.  I made this little envelope type card and then used a small piece of Velcro to hold it closed.  On the inside I used red tape around the edges and added glitter. 

4 comments:

Ellis said...

Wonderful card, I have to go an grab him when I get home after work! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Lisa Foster said...

This is so CUTE!! Love your coloring!

Wendy said...

Soooooo cute:)

Sue C said...

Really lovely card, the image is fab ! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

Post a Comment