CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Be Inspired #104 Breast Cancer Awareness


This week on Cuttlebug Challenge we are all focusing on Breast Cancer Awareness!
It's important to get those Mamo's so we can save the "Ta-Ta's".  The cute little gal is Thinking Pink Lara from Digital Delights.  I colored her with Bic markers and Gel pens.  The printed paper is computer generated.  I couldn't find any Breast Cancer paper so I bought scrapbooking pages online.  I used Coredination paper to back everything and cut the ribbon out with the Ribbon Awareness die cut on my Cuttlebug.  Added a prisma rose.  She's all set to give us Hope, Love & Courage.

5 comments:

June Houck said...

Very sweet, Wanda!

Sandee said...

Oh Wanda this is so so cute!!!!

Rosemary said...

Wanda, this is adorable!!

Terrie B x said...

`Beautiful` card Wanda...tfs

fairyrocks said...

Your little lady bug is ADORABLE!!!
Very sweet card

Post a Comment