CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Delightful Challenge


Today's challenge is to use metal.  I chose little snowflake brads..
My cute little snowman is Jingles the Snowman.  I printed him out and then flipped the image and printed again so I could put them back to back.  I colored him with Bic markers and added stickles to give him a glistening of snow.
For the card I wanted it to look like an accordion style so I made up this one.  I ran the vellum though the Cuttlebug with the snowflake folder.  I then used the MS all around snowflake punch.. To finish it off I sew the Blue CS and the Vellum together.  Add brads to the Holiday Greeting saying and He's ready to dance for you!

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Wanda
A gorgeous card,love the embossing,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is soooo ADORABLE, Wanda! I love how he looks with all the wonderful embossing!!! Too cute!
hugs, Sharon

Wendy said...

Oh this is just too cute!!

Rachel said...

Fabulous card Wanda!! I love all the embossing.
hugs,
Rachel

Anita said...

Cool card!

rosalien said...

This is a fantastic winter card.You can almost feel the cold. Great job! :))

Hugs, Rosalien

June Houck said...

Awwww, these are so sweet! Especially that reindeer!!!

Post a Comment