By Wanda Keller
Tools:Cuttlebug Machine #37-1051
Cricut Expression #29-0300
Embossing Folders: Daisy & Daisy Chain Borders
Cricut Cartridge: Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Printed Paper: Computer Generated
Ink: Versa Color
Markers: Bic Pens, Gel Pens
Sentiments: Computer Generated
Digital Stamps: Pink Lara from Digital Delights, Little Girl from PC Hug Club
Extras: Grossgrain Ribbon, Stickles, Gloss Accent
1. Print out printed paper, and sentiments
2. Print 3 copies of Image. I used Pink Lara
3. Color your sentiments
4. Color Pink Lara in layers
6. Cuttlebug your background for your sentiment and then use a sander to highlight the flowers.
7. Glue your sentiment to background and sew around edge without thread.
8. Use your Gel Pen and draw lines between holes to give a sewn look.
9. Cut your match box out of Tags,Bags, Boxes and more at 2 1/2"
11.Start assembling your poster
Little girl on front of Matchbox
Pass Along Cards12. Pop dot the layers on Lara, Put little girl in Match box, add grossgrain ribbon for bikini top and hands to outside of box. Ink around Lara to add softness.
I hope this inspires you to schudule your Mammograms. Remember to leave a comment and lets us know what you think and also Please become a follower. I love to know who you are.