CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Delightful Challenge - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It's time for a new challenge from Delightful Challenges, and this week our challenge is "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". Wendy is offering up a fantastic prize of her entire DVD collection for this weeks challenge!!!

For my card this week, The adorable images I used are Caroling Penny, Santa Bryce and the accessories set.  I colored them with Bic markers.  The card I like to call a Easel with two side steps. 
The paper is DCWV.  I added flocking to their hats and fur and snow on and around the tree.  Make sure you pop on over and join in on the fun.

4 comments:

Cec said...

What a fabulous card. Love all the little presents and that fun tree.
Hugs!
Cec

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Wanda
A fabulous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Wendy said...

Fabulous card again Wanda:)

Court said...

Wanda, post your new one!!! She is showing it up on Digital Delights and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that igloo and want to know exactly how you did it!!!!

LOTS of Huggles!

Court

Post a Comment