Pickles the Penguin. (Isn't he the cutest?)
The igloo is from the Christmas accessories pack. The sign is from Christmas sentiment pack. I sized the igloo up to be a 5 x 7-ish card and put the Very Merry Christmas sign on top with my printmaster program. I arranged the card on the bottom half of my page so when it printed out I would have the top half to fold over and cut out to make the shape card. I printed the igloo out twice so that I could use the front of the igloo dimensional. I colored everything with Bic markers.
Now attention to the details:
1. Color each line on igloo with light blue watercolor pencil
2. Using fine tip glue applicator make squiggly lines in each "ice block" adding very fine glitter on top.
3. Add cording to lines
4. Color the ordainment's with Bic markers, then add skittles on top with clear drying glue
5. Add front part of igloo with pop dots.
6.Add fur to penguin hat and snow around his feet
7. Pop dot penguin to front of igloo card